We are experts in creating world class SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) systems for your automation and control needs. Our work is based on major products such as zenon from CopaData. Since 20 years zenon is one of the leading SCADA systems in the market with more than 80'000 installations around the world.
We can visualize, control and optimize your complex facilities. With our SCADA solutions, you go for maximum security and optimal connectivity to existing machine environments.
- Best in class usability
- More than 300 native communication drivers
- Redundancy features that rock
- Map zooming and de-cluttering
- Multi-touch gesture enabled
- Substation and network level
- Supporting most recent standards and requirements in the energy industry (IEC-61850, ISO50001, FDA and others)
- SCADA systen layout and design
- Communication and security design
- SCADA system engineering according to your needs
- Conversions of existing systems
- On site commissioning
- Service and support
- Ensures robust and stable running projects
- Perfect usability supports users
- Simple and efficient maintenance
- Flexible and efficient integration
What does SCADA mean:
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
Five letters are decisive for the success and future perspective of many companies. It is a matter of monitoring automated processes as completely and clearly as possible. It is a matter of the control of different machines as directly and accurately as possible. Often in heterogeneous environments with very
different "languages". It is a matter of acquiring data quickly and correctly. So SCADA is about visualization, control and collection of operating data.
How to select the right SCADA system
42technology has been observing the HMI/SCADA software market for many years and we understand the challenges in selecting the right solution. We understand where additional insight is required, and the features that a HMI/SCADA software solution needs to be strong.
And the system should be
- Easy to engineer
- Smooth to deploy
- Hassle-free to run
- Painless to maintain over it‘s life time