ECON-4 is a high performance digital speed governor, capable to control an actuator for diesel engines or a throttle for gas engines with up to 10 Amperes output current.
- Independent speed governor unit
- Wide range of supported actuators
- Precise fuel rack or throttle position due to position feedback signal evaluation
- Overspeed protection
- 3 modes of control – binary, analogue, CAN line (if ComAp controllers are used)
- Droop operation possible
- Switchable PID loop speed / load settings
- PID for individual actuator tuning
- Programmable start fuel limitation
- Programmable maximum fuel rack position
- Easy configurable with free PC tool
- Data interface with InteliSysNT controller
The supported types of actuators:
- Heinzmann actuators – STG6, STG10, STG30, STG2010, STG2040 asf.
- Woodward – ITB PWM, ITB 0-200mA, F-series PWM, Dyna 8000 series actuators asf.
- GAC - ATB552t2F-24 and
Additional outputs of 0-10Vdc or 0-20mA for actuators controlled by DC signals (e.g. Woodward) and supplied directly from 24Vdc battery.