Energy Storage Solution
Optimize your own energy consumption with an innovative power storage system
- Optimization of own consumption photovoltaic systems
- Integrated emergency power function
- Hybrid plants with energy sources from solar, wind, biogas CHP
- Grid stabilization, peak load coverage
Use your own produced electricity and become more independent!
Battery technology from the market leader
Our storage systems use BYD battery technology. The innovative and world-leading BYD is one of the three largest battery manufacturers. BYD develops grid-connected energy storage systems (ESS), decentralised energy storage systems (DESS) and storage systems for small networks, commercial customers and private customers all over the world.
- Innovative LiFePO4 battery technology
- Supports more than 6,000 charge cycles 1C
- High energy output and energy density
- Good performance at high temperatures
- Good environmental compatibility
- Safe operation
- Guaranteed lifetime 12 years
6'000 charging cycles 1C
For batteries of an electric vehicle, 1,000 charging cycles are already a good benchmark. This is clearly surpassed by our innovative lithium-iron phosphate cells with deep discharge up to 5% and charging times of one hour. The iron phosphate battery was developed for electrical cars, buses and forklifts. The technology is safe, stable, environmentally friendly and guarantees a long service life.
Integration into the building installation
The power storage systems always follow the same wiring diagram. They are all connected to the sub-distribution system via a branch line and require only one sensor at the grid connection point. In this way, integration into existing photovoltaic systems and other generators is easy and additional energy storage devices can be connected to expand the system in terms of power and capacity.
The mains cut-off points are already included. This means that important loads can be connected directly to the emergency power outlet.